in the water
Instructions for Immersion
If you desire Baptism/Prayer with Immersion:
- Please wear to church an outfit in which to be baptized.
- Please select items that are modest when wet, i.e., slacks and dark, thick, short-sleeved top.
- Please avoid white or thin material and thin straps.
- Please, no dresses.
- Please, no short shorts or bathing suits.
Please bring a complete change of clothes in a sealed garment bag. Please separate men’s clothes from women’s clothes.
Please bring a towel. A limited supply of towels are available on site.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in order to be baptized. Infants/toddlers must be wearing disposable swim diapers. No exceptions.
Registration for Baptism
We are not taking advance reservations for baptism. Upon arrival, please go to the Registration Table in the main lobby for forms and instructions. Registration and ministry will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Wait time varies depending upon attendance and prayer requests. You may be in the ministry waiting area for an hour or longer.
Persons affected by any of these conditions will receive ministry outside of the pool:
- Sick or weak
- Wounds or incisions
- Incontinent (requiring briefs)